Total Uninstall portable version
The portable version package is available for download only after purchasing the technician license.
- Extract the archive content on an USB memory stick.
- The computer specific data can be saved on the host system (recommended) or on the USB memory stick (only if it is used for a few computers and the stick has an acceptable speed). Edit the tu.ini file with your options. System environment variables are allowed for the computer data location.
- At the first run, you must register the program with the received key.
- Start the program running the tu.exe. The tu64.exe executable will take control automatically on a 64 bit system.
- The technician license is linked to the USB memory stick. If the memory stick is damaged or lost, the license can be transferred to a new stick from your online account.
- The license allow two USB memory sticks to be registered with the same key at the same time.
- The registration key can be used to register the desktop version of the program and will use one license slot from the two available for this license type.